Recent content by RJ64

1. R

Hello Gentlemen. Now we begin.

Hey Nick, I am responding to your question about having a accountability partner. I was in SA a couple of years ago and I didn’t have much success with the 12 step program. Part of my problem with it was every time they gave me a sponsor I was elated. My biggest problem was the person that was...
  2. R

Hey Richard, follow this thread. The guy that is in this thread tells you how to get rid of the problems you are talking about with erectile dysfunction. It’s really good and he covers it real well. You just have to come through and find the parts where he talks about it. Hope it helps. Good...
  3. R

Hey Nick, you came to the right post, go to page 1 and start reading Williams posts. You can’t go wrong. I’ve been following this thread and using it as a study guide since day one when I started. I’m on day 57 hard mode today. I have been using this thread and another thread as my main study...
  4. R

Day 47, why does everything still suck so bad

Quitting is tough. A suggestion would be to have zero tolerance for having fantasies in your head. Raise your awareness that when you go there just get rid of that thought immediately. Fantasizing leads to relapse
  5. R

Day 113 no pmo

I would stop fantasizing. It’s as bad for you as PMO.
  6. R

Hey good morning and merry Christmas William. I did not expect a direct response from you. Yes I am putting the time in. I have gone through years of trying and relapsing over and over and now is my time to be done with this for ever. Today is day 49 for me hard mode. I am definitely doing very...
  7. R

I just wanted to give this thread a bump. I followed it and I am using a lot of what William says to stay sober. William if you’re out there thank you buddy