Recent content by nish

1. nish

Need Help! 8 month done but no improvement!!

Bro order upkarma Shilajit , ashwagandha powder and safed musali ....and take consistently day and night with lukewarm milk for 4 months....I am improving drastically with this ...I am on day 24th today and had ed for 5-6 years....before this I have relapsed around 40-50 times ....now I am...
  2. nish

Looking for some good supplements for speedy recovery and hair loss

Also remember ..that these ayurvedic medicines only work when you follow strict celibacy (no-fap)...and 3-4 months of their regular usage should do the thing... without fapping... REMEMBER ..DO NOT RELAPSE ..DO NOT
  3. nish

Looking for some good supplements for speedy recovery and hair loss

Try ashwagandha , shatavari, shwet musali and Shilajit(upakarma)....take ashwagandha (1/3rd tablespoon) and Shilajit (very less amount as indicated on the packet , just the tip of a fork as it's in a paste form) at night with honey milk .....and in the morning , take 1/3rd tablespoon of both...
  4. nish

35 - Heavily Addicted for 15 years - No ED?

Just want to say that do not edge ...never..it's the worst you could do with your brain ...the sudden dopamine volcano will take a hell lot of time to go back to normal ...just don't do edging