Recent content by Anacott_Steel

1. A

It ends here.

You are getting there! Dont give up and do not relapse with p.
  2. A

Quitting forever

Day 154: i had overcome very hard weeks with absolutely no libido, dead dick and lack of morning woods i feel good again, strong morning wood again and good sex yesterday, but i dont want to make the same mistake as before when i thought i was cured.
  3. A

Quitting forever

Day 135: I feel bad again, i had difficulties again to reach and mantain an erection and my libido is very low, i had often have sex these 3 months and apparently orgasms keeps me in flatline (twice a week) in easter had good sex and a wet dream, after that lost of libido and lack of mw...
  4. A

Quitting forever

Day 53: i had succesful sex with my gf without using pills this week. This actually works. Trust in the process!
  5. A

Quitting forever

Day 39: perfect sex last night without pills and strong mw this morning, just to clarify doubts: this actually works! Maybe works early for me beause i do a lot of sport and have a very healthy life. Keep going!
  6. A

Quitting forever

Day 37: I see light at the end of the tunnel, yesterday i had successful sex with my gf, my sensitivity in my dick has increase, and my libido has return as well, i think i should keep working because the best is yet to come but there is a good improvement, also i had a good mw today.
  7. A

Quitting forever

Day 36, Yesterday i had sex despite my sexual drive is still gone, it was not too hard and finish very quick.. however this morning i get a good mw hard and persistent. I still have also swing moods.. have you ever had the same symptoms?
  8. A

Quitting forever

Day 33: my dick has recover his regular size yesterday, also i had this morning a semi mw (50%), on the other side i feel more energy and less anxiety. Little improvements i guess!
  9. A

Quitting forever

For sure it worth it. Do it for her and for you as well!. Im pretty sure that we wouldnt be happier with PMO
  10. A

Quitting forever

Day 32: still with low libido, yesterday i was tempted to use P because of my dead dick but finally i avoid it. Last night i was touching my gf and get an erection bit i did not try have sex, it was not 100% but 80%. Today i feel with more energy i guess that i should trust the process
  11. A

Disfuncion? O que ?

Como vas?
  12. A

Quitting forever

Day 31: headache and libido below zero, but no anxiety, i have trouble focusing at job but for good this will pass.
  13. A

Quitting forever

Day 30: first milestone achieved, im feeling mentally fine, despite my Dick and balls very small and shrinked and libido below zero, im focused in sports and even i dont have thougths or flashes about P. yesterday i tried to have sex with my gf and i couldnt so i decided to told her this...
  14. A

Quitting forever

Day 29: im afraid because i feel my dick lifeless, even shrinked, no mw in two days, have anyone felt the same ? Help me out please
  15. A

Quitting forever

Day 28: very low libido today but less anxiety than last week, hopefully it will pass sooner or later