Chuckles's latest activity

• Chuckles
    Chuckles replied to the thread Miles to Go.
    Day 180! Wednesday will be 6 months! Still no PMO, although I'm feeling more tempted these days. I caught myself thinking that just one...
  • Chuckles
    Chuckles reacted to Blondie's post in the thread Miles to Go with Love Love.
    Yeah man.
  • Chuckles
    Day 173 Okay everybody sorry to disappoint... I can't keep up the wake up at 5 AM thing. The cough and congestion are super worse...
  • Chuckles
    Alright, I'll be posting my wake up times semi regularly, and my exercise schedule.
  • Chuckles
    Chuckles reacted to GeminiMan's post in the thread Miles to Go with Like Like.
    There are certain projects in my life that are far overdue and if I’d commit to 5 am club I know I will check off all those overdue...
  • Chuckles
    Chuckles reacted to Blondie's post in the thread Miles to Go with Like Like.
    Nice job telling your girlfriend Chuckles, that takes a lot of guts!
  • Chuckles
    Day 172 August 10th will be 6 months! I'm pretty stoked! Thank you everyone for your responses and encouragement. @WinkTinkTillium...
  • Chuckles
    Chuckles reacted to Blondie's post in the thread Miles to Go with Like Like.
    You're doing great Chuckles. Thanks for inspiring me!
  • Chuckles
    Chuckles reacted to GeminiMan's post in the thread Miles to Go with Like Like.
    Love your commitment to get miles in the morning ! And day 168? … inspiring :)
  • Chuckles
    It's way too hot here to walk during the work day, but I'd like to wake up before the sun and get at least a mile or two in
  • Chuckles
    Chuckles reacted to WinkTinkTillium's post in the thread Miles to Go with Like Like.
    @Chuckles stay strong! day 168 is huge and i cannot wait to accomplish what you have. You've got this. never the wrong time to start...
  • Chuckles
    Day 168 Urge to MO high. Urge to PMO starting to reemerge. I haven't seriously exercised in over 2 months, aside from 2 or 3 walks. I've...
  • Chuckles
    Chuckles replied to the thread Press CTRL+ALT+DEL to reboot..
    Do you have a way to mix things up? Like get a standing desk, or move it to a different room, or a different side of the same room? Do...
  • Chuckles
    Day 162 I had COVID last week. It's gone this week, but the recovery still kinda sucks. I'm tired for no good reason, and it's difficult...
  • Chuckles
    Yeah I don't think it would be pure objectification, there's seriously something here. And we're not to that point yet, but I've been...