Chuckles's latest activity

• Chuckles
    Chuckles replied to the thread Miles to Go.
    Day 349 I realize that I go much longer times between logins here. And I'm definitely not as involved with supporting and encouraging...
  • Chuckles
    Heeyyy guyyysss!!!!! Happy New Year!!!! I got myself into medical school!!!! It was like hell for me to prepare to get into it. 4...
  • Chuckles
    Chuckles reacted to forestwater's post in the thread Excited to be free with Love Love.
    Day 393: I dropped out of the forum for awhile due to life reasons, but I didn't drop out of my reboot! Still going. Thanks to all who...
  • Chuckles
    Thanks for the support! I didn't give in, but came close. I'm trying to see the positive. I realize the only way through depressive...
  • Chuckles
    Chuckles reacted to Blondie's post in the thread Miles to Go with Like Like.
    Hey @Chuckles, sorry to hear about your job loss. Stay strong brother, it is never worth it my friend. If I've learned anything over...
  • Chuckles
    Day 308 It's been over a month since I've logged in here. Life has been very up and down. Mostly down if we're being honest. I...
  • Chuckles
    Day 270 Once again, sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been busy, but also mentally preoccupied. I moved again, and went on a big...