Recent content by WeveGotThis

1. W

Jumping into the Fight

Day 40- Been slacking on writing here. Roller coaster ride on the home front. Changes from minute to minute. Start 2 month group on Wednesday this week. No internet or TV, except school and work. Should be pretty intense. Hope it helps.
  2. W

Jumping into the Fight

Day 29, 30, and 31- Haven't been able you get on the last 3 days. A lot going on, everyone is sick, we've been going to Bed early the last few days, to make up for our late nights in the beginning of the week. Still a Roller-coaster ride with my wife, understandably. Yesterday we had an...
  3. W

Jumping into the Fight

Day 28- Today was a pretty good day. Exercise is helping with my mood. We had a late night choir concert for our oldest last night. So dragging a bit, but glad for a good day. Going to relax and hang out with my wife and watch TV. Hopefully an early night, but we shall see.
  4. W

Jumping into the Fight

Day 27- Today was a roller coaster of emotions again. I feel a lot of shame for the hurt my family and especially my wife is going through. Not even thinking I was supposed to have lunch with a woman I know professionally and that I purchase parts from. But unfortunately it took talking to...
  5. W

Jumping into the Fight

Day 26- My wife and I started a new routine today. Starting the morning working out, reading, and drinking coffee. Had a good visit with my counselor today. Good time with my family tonight.
  6. W

Jumping into the Fight

Day 25- Today was a roller coaster ride of emotions. I was meeting up with my in-laws for the first time since my confession. I was pretty sure my mother in-law had been upset with me. Plus my wife had a hard time sleeping last night, has a cold, and was having trouble with everything...
  7. W

Jumping into the Fight

Day 24- Today was a good day for the most part. Hung out with my family, spent quality time. But dealing with feelings of anxiety and depression. I know we're all broken in some way, just wish I didn't hurt the people I care about the most. Starting a book now, from the church group I went...
  8. W

Jumping into the Fight

Day 23- I'm back at home with my wife and kids. So thankful to be here. Still have a long way to go, but thank you Jesus for leading with love. Got info for an upcoming church group yesterday that I'll be signing up for. Will be 2 months without TV and internet (non school/work related)...
  9. W

i need help

Agrey, welcome. Hang in there. Make sure you find an accountability partner. There's info on this page about how to do so. Also, research as much as you can on this, things like hacking the habit loop, or something like that. Things I've done so far to help: If you're hiding you can't heal...
  10. W

Jumping into the Fight

PS- Today I took my computer I was using to download my pmo, and had my Daughter, my Wife, and Myself each take turns smashing it with a sledgehammer. Really good time!!!!🤣🤣🤣
  11. W

Jumping into the Fight

Day 22- Good day, had some good conversations with my wife, things are opening up. All I can say is, only God could take something as crappy as this situation, and my poor habits/choices, and work it for his good. I'm just in awe of his grace. Thank you, Jesus. Tomorrow, I'm going home...
  12. W

Jumping into the Fight

Packard, welcome. You've got this. Make sure you find an accountability partner. There's info on this page about how to do so. Also, research as much as you can on this, things like hacking the habit loop, or something like that. Things I've done so far to help: If you're hiding you can't...
  13. W

Jumping into the Fight

Funny thing, I was looking at the calendar and apparently I was off by a couple days. I'm really -Day 21- Roller-coaster ride day, work and the thought of life was a lot of anxiety. Plus lack of sleep. Today I talked to my wife about coming home and sleeping on the couch, planning on...
  14. W

Jumping into the Fight

Day 18- Had a pretty decent day. Felt God talking to me through the verse of the day, then my accountability partner sends me the same verse. Setup an appointment with my Pastor for this Thursday. Was looking for a church men's group specifically for this issue, with no luck. Then I reached...
  15. W

Jumping into the Fight

Thanks trying harder, I really appreciate it!