JuneJuly's latest activity

• J
    JuneJuly replied to the thread working on it.
    I broke after going out tonight, it happens but going back on immediately, not taking a break again
  • J
    day 4 done was sorta edging this morning but still holding, my goal is to improve my decision making and how I respond in situations...
  • J
    JuneJuly reacted to sho0fl's post in the thread working on it with Like Like.
    Keep strong, the first days / weeks are the toughest.
  • J
    day 3 done did some meditation still feel inclined but not doing it
  • J
    day 2 done once again feels like a drug that is mad at me im not using it again
  • J
    trying this again day 1 done
  • J
    day 1 done even though im relapsing I am still posting
  • J
    day 1 done, will read easypeasy method soon
  • J
    finished day 2 but relapsed
  • J
    thank you, end of day 1 again
  • J
    JuneJuly reacted to Joseph porter's post in the thread working on it with Like Like.
    It's moments like these especially when we relapse feel as though the whole world has come crushing down on us. I for one normally...
  • J
    day 1 complete again slight depression, but also feel more purposeful than usual, probably more than necessary I notice when I do...
  • J
    thank you that's a good idea
  • J
    JuneJuly reacted to Joseph porter's post in the thread working on it with Like Like.
    One thing that has helped me is putting my phone away an hour or two before going to bed and using that time to read a book. It also...
  • J
    ive gone off the wagon recently and noticed myself getting SUPER IRRITABLE it's funny bc it[s the same exact feelings I had when I...