Recent content by Mark thornton

1. M

On the verge to loose my gf because of the withdrawals

Hello, If you love the girl and you know that she loves you back, it's better to tell her about the reboot and withdrawals, if you think the relationship will be destroyed anyway the best option is to let her know, if she truly loves you she will understand and you'll grow on her since you're...
  2. M

RECOVERY PIED START

Hello brothers, I'm only at day 11, I sometimes think of the girl I was with (the one I couldn't get an erection for) and I do get hard just by imagining her again, I think that's a sign that I'm off the flatline, I understand that it comes and goes, I still feel no urges though, just wanted to...
  3. M

RECOVERY PIED START

I don't currently have a girlfriend, they keep leaving me because I was always depressed and low energy because of excessive PMO, since I'm in a flatline I don't feel any attraction or motivation to approach girls at the moment, won't I get out of the flatline if I don't interact with them? Or...
  4. M

RECOVERY PIED START

We are built different but the same I guess, I got on a flatline from day 1, I was very worried because that's not very common, I usually feel cravings after 1-2 days, also, I usually feel something when I see an attractive girl which isn't the case lately, but I found many people like me here...
  5. M

RECOVERY PIED START

I feel the same thing brother but we have to trust in the process, it has helped many people in our situation we just need to be strong and patient, adapt a warrior mindset and meditate, we will go back to normal and even better
  6. M

RECOVERY PIED START

I did PMO before attempting sex, i wasn't planning on stopping PMO but the day after when i couldn't get an erection with the girl, i saw it as the ultimate red flag, i will never watch that poison again, i thought my life ended i was freaking out, what worries me is that i lost motivation, i...
  7. M

RECOVERY PIED START

I'm facing the same situation, i tried to have sex with a girl and couldn't get an erection, since then (6 days) i've been very anxious and what's killing me is that i have 0 urges 0 libido and 0 erections (except some 50 to 60% when i wake up from deep sleep), i don't know if that's caused by...