Recent content by iwander

1. I

Hardwired from self-destruct

Day 13/14 Day was a little lazy on my part. Didn't do much that day, although made plans. The weather was bad so I couldn't get out for a run either. I had been reading a lot these days and maybe a little more than I should've. I was tempted a lot that day but held the ground. NO PMO today
  2. I

Day 12/14 Day was pretty normal. Nothing to report for now, almost no urges. NO PMO today
  3. I

Yep!
  4. I

Day 11/14 Day was pretty good in my opinion. Although I did MO, which I didn't plan and caused a little frustration through the day, I managed to do my job and spend some good time taking care of myself (running, meditation). Made a connection to a friend that I didn't check for a while too. I...
  5. I

Day 10/14 Well that was a tough week for me. NO PMO today
  6. I

Day 9/10 Today was better. I did yoga in the morning, took a walk and finished reading a book. Lately I wasn't good at controlling myself over this but I believe I am having a progress, slow but still. Anyway, I am going to sleep now. Have a good weekend everybody! NO PMO today
  7. I

Day 8/10 Was a little foolish yesterday. Got carried away and got searching P pictures and videos. Didn't MO but in some sense it was even more stupid, I did manage pull myself together to go for a walk with a friend. But that day was definitely a setback for my progress. I don't know what to...
  8. I

I'm a little struggling right now and being a little stupid this fine morning. Writing this post to remind myself not to do anything more foolish and that I have to stay on track
  9. I

Day 7/10 Today was struggling at some point. I snapped to searching some P images a few times but after about a minute I stopped, which caused a decrease in my concentration during work. I am not proud of it, hopefully I will suppress this urges in the days to come. Thanks! MO is linked to P to...
  10. I

Moving forward!

That's good thinking! Being honest and open is important at times like this. Keep up the good work!
  11. I

Day 6/7 Day was a little stressful for me. Did MO in the morning, that kicked me up pretty good and I was triggered for a good part of the day - came to looking for P pictures on the web, thankfully I managed to hold myself . Lately I was looking at MO as an alternative, but I'm gonna tone it...
  12. I

Day 5/7 Day was not as productive as I wanted. Was a little tired physically so I did not do much. Spent a good time on practicing soft skills in group. It was pretty stressful, but fun. On a bad note I fell asleep on my bed without taking shower or meditating as I usually do. Gonna stay away in...
  13. I

Road to freedom

That's good thinking
  14. I

Day 4/5 Day was pretty productive, really. I did however MO in the morning, wasn't expecting that. After that felt triggered really good, managed to hold myself and focused on work. I feel like I am gaining something like awareness mode when something triggers me to go for PMO I understand it...
  15. I

Thanks, for support. Balance is the key really. What I meant is that I have a big imagination and sometimes I invest myself too much on movies or fantasy books. But yeah watching new movie or genre is a great