Recent content by pikeCounty

1. P

How does Marijuana affect dopamine and libido? Helpful or Harmful to rebooting?

For anyone wanting to know more backstory on my condition, this thread spells it out basically: http://legacy.rebootnation.org/index.php?topic=11008.msg113822#msg113822 But to make a long story short I wanted to ask about one really significant experience I have had while suffering with zero...
  2. P

Has your libido been gone for an extended period of time? Please read

I wanted to start this thread focusing specifically on extended loss of libido.  I invite anyone who has had or is dealing with an extended loss of libido to post here with a summary of your situation. Perhaps together we can learn something that will help all of us, for as anyone with such an...
  3. P

Is it bad for you to go many months without ever ejacualting?

I am 48 years old,  14 weeks no PMO with no O at all, not even wet dreams, and still suffering with zero libido and general anti social feelings constantly. I have never gone this long before without ejaculating but it seems the general consensus is that you should stop completely to help your...
  4. P

No PMO for over 90 days and no libido at all... anyone else have it like this?

48 years old. No pmo for over 90 days now. I still have no libido whatsoever. Its more than no libido, I have no social interest at all. I have no desire to socialize and prefer to stay home alone every night. Sometimes when I am out with people I get through the evening just being low key...