Recent content by mobilfreak

1. M

First relapse

finally some days i have been able to sleep for real. woke up without any anxiety some days ago for the first time in months. And been able to take naps during day. feel so good. Saw a meme about if someone always is sleepy in your presence. its not because he/she is bored. its because her/his...
  2. M

First relapse

been some strange days, have been trying to relax and sleep. While in sleep I feel how my anxiety goes away and i finally relax fully and enjoy it. but i wake up and the stress and anxiety start to build up again. Slowly slowly during day it get more and more and the pressure over my chest gets...
  3. M

First relapse

And day 0 again! Everytime it happens, now i am just like. And now?? that didnt help or give me anything. I know this. And I still numb and "gone". I need to find a new way to deal with what I am feeling. I dont know what I need thou.
  4. M

First relapse

day 8! slowly I start to get out of my foddy world. I still feel disconnevcted. I try to understand why I feel this and how I can manage to handle it. I have been in therapy for long time now and I know I am childish now, inside. I try to understand what my inner child want and need. and give...
  5. M

First relapse

Day 7 today I am still disconnevted, no libido. just numb. did dishes today. first time in a month i guess or even more. step by step i start to take care of myself again
  6. M

First relapse

oh wow this was loooooong time ago. was thinking about to start this journal again. so many years ago and so much have happend since. No single, divorced, she cheated again. I have been drinking, partitied, tried to learn how to be single, learn how to apporach girls again, to be able to have...
  7. M

First relapse

Okey, it was the 8th of october, i was at a seminar and listend about self delveloment and during one talk, i feeled alive for the first time for many year. I will describe the feeling as i finally felt i loved myself, and i could throw my old bad life away for good, its up to me. Im been...