Search results

1. P

Road to recovery

Relapsed after 37 days. Day 5 now.
  2. P

Road to recovery

Day 28 Yup, I'm feeling it now. It's getting harder to resist by the day. My mind really tryna rationalize this whole thing and get me back on the Hub. I'm trying my hardest to ignore it.
  3. P

Road to recovery

Day 24. Today was real hard. Couldn't stop thinking about P. Took a lot of strength to make it thru.
  4. P

Journal for my reboot

Dust yourself off, brother. Let's go again.
  5. P

Road to recovery

Day 11. I had sex yesterday and i was hard as a calculus exam to my surprise. I mean, i was fully erect for the duration of the entire thing. I couldn't believe it. Just four days before i was unable to get it up but yesterday it was all effortless. Instant erection as soon as i got on top of...
  6. P

Road to recovery

Day 10 today. Made out with a girl last night and surprisingly i got hard as a rock. I also woke up with a massive erection this morning. I don't know what any of this means.
  7. P

Road to recovery

Day 9. Let's see how it goes.
  8. P

Road to recovery

Day 6. Tried having sex today and it ended in humiliation. Not only couldn't i get it up, i a;so could not feel my dick at all. It was deep in a coma. I had this beautiful naked woman on the bed that wanted me to sex her but felt nothing. I was just numb. Yet another sexual disappointment. This...
  9. P

Road to recovery

Day 4 Feeling a strong urge to masturbate and watch P.
  10. P

Road to recovery

Day 2. Just woke up with a massive erection. It's morning where i am rn. Good sign. I've decided to look at this whole thing like working out. Every day not wanking is a mental exercise done to completion. Gotta develop a streak or something. Let's see how it goes.
  11. P

Road to recovery

Day 0. I intentionally got myself out of having sex with a girl last night because i believed i wasn't gonna be able to keep my erection if i put a condom on. And i didn't wanna go raw, especially because i was highly intoxicated. Long story short, i jerked off to P immediately when i got home...
  12. P

Journal for my reboot

Counting every hour as a win. I never thought of it like that. I don't know how my mind always keeps tricking me into giving in.
  13. P

Journal for my reboot

Im Truly inspired by your tenacity to keep going even after relapsing a couple of times and all. Every time i relapse i go on a binge. It's like I'm paying myself for all the time i spent not watching P. I don't know how to battle that.
  14. P

Road to recovery

Day 0.
  15. P

At what point do you start dating?

I'm actually enduring the same thing. I want to start dating but I've been putting it off so i can fully heal from my PIED. The problem is that i keep relapsing. Perhaps if we start dating and let our partner know what we are going thru might help? Being that vulnerable is already gonna be a...
  16. P

Road to recovery

I'm drowning. Why is it so hard for me to drop this habit? Is there something so wrong with me that I'm unable to stop PMO when i know completely that it's destroying me?
  17. P

Road to recovery

Day 36 Had a few urges to look up P but was able to block them out. One thing that stood out about today is that i experienced brain fog as i was unable to concentrate when i stopped by the library to study. Felt like my mind was suffocating.
  18. P

Road to recovery

Just an update on how things are going, I'm on DAY 35 without PMO. I still have intense urges every now and then but i've been able to ignore them so far. I'll say that my boners have really improved during this period. At times i get so hard my dick throbs. I get random erections too and have...
  19. P

Road to recovery

Thank you. I've already started on some of this information and one video i watched was a real eye-opener. I was always too afraid to read up on anything cause i've been in denial for too long. I'll keep on.