Search results

1. dssj92

No-PMO for the best version of myself

Day 0 - 10/14/2021 I've relapsed, I'll begin again.
  2. dssj92

Day 1 and Day 2 - 10/13/2021 and 10/14/2021 Hi guys, I've been a little different those days. I have more energy, though some urges too. Today I woke up with some unvoluntary erections. The bad part is also that some thoughts of P are still there. During my other streaks, the first 3 days ere...
  3. dssj92

Day 0 - 10/12/2021 Unfortunately, I'll have to reset my counter after 3 days without PMO. I took my cellphone to the bathroom and I binged on PMO during 1 hour. It was better than last saturday, when I saw 4 h of content. Anyway, a new journey starts and I'll do my best. Again, the feeling of...
  4. dssj92

Mais uma tentativa

Nosferatu, boa tarde. Sou do Brasil também. Irei torcer por você pois o PMO tirou parte da minha vida também. Mas eu vou melhorar, assim como você também. Recair faz parte do processo, só não podemos desistir. Vamos aprendendo com cada recaída e vendo que iremos conseguir nos livrar disso. O que...
  5. dssj92

Day 1 - 10/10/2021 Hi guys, first of all, I'd like to apologize once English is not my first language. I'm 29 years old and I live in Brazil. I'm close to have my Doctorate degree on Chemical Engineering on feb-2022, though I always had some problems on PMO. Actually I've been struggling with...