Search results

1. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 1 One thing that I'm doing differently is that I've decided to forego watching youtube while I eat. What I'm trying to accomplish more broadly with that is to unplug from the internet; spend less time surfing the web. Get more control over my time. Other little things that have helped just...
  2. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 0 Damn it. I'm so mad at myself right now. I knew this was coming, I thought I was evading it, and I still chose evil. I know I can't just pack it in and give up, but I feel so damned helpless. So pathetic. I tried. Even when I was phasing in and out of the decision to relapse, I tried to...
  3. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 6 Doin' a bit better today, for sure. Feeling a little stronger. Which is why I feel both the need and the resolve to confess something. I've got a vacation coming up, and I intended to use tomorrow to PMO furiously and "get it all out of my system." I thank God that He convicted me of how...
  4. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 5 Went to the gym again today. I'm finally starting to see a change in the overall frame of my body. Saw myself in perfect profile in-between sets, realized that my current resting posture makes my gut and my chest even in protrusion. Still a long bloody way to go, but there's movement in...
  5. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 3 Still going.
  6. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 2 Getting along so far.
  7. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 1 Can't think of anything to say. Just gotta pick up and try again.
  8. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 0 I chose poorly again. MO'd after getting home from the gym. Then PMO'd later on. Plunged into scripture after that. It made me want to cry, but I it also healed the short term wounds and put me back in the mind of the fight. This ain't over yet.
  9. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 3 So far, I haven't M'd since my last relapse. It's only been 3 days, mind, but that's still a good note to start on.
  10. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 2 Relapsed after the last post. But I think I've found a way to fight back against the thoughts that I get when I go to bed. Still working on it, but early field tests show promise.
  11. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 6 Feelin' a bit sick today. Gonna take some pepto before bed. Today's temptations haven't been quite as severe. I have been more tired lately, though. Gonna try to get to bed a little earlier today.
  12. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 5 Got through yesterday, despite everything. Dunno if today's necessarily been easier, but I don't feel quite as tempted today as the other days. That could change at a moment's notice, though. Can't get too complacent.
  13. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 4 I'm still struggling. But then, I guess it never really gets easy. Not as long as my anatomy's still working the way it should. I can at least say today wasn't a waste. I went to the gym, got some good leg workouts in, read my Bible. The low-light of it all is that, while I was driving...
  14. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 3 I won't lie, lads. I really struggled yesterday while I was trying to go to sleep. Invasive thoughts kept pecking at me. I went into a loop of edging, stopping, trying to calm down and go to sleep, again and again. Eventually, thankfully, I just passed out. It's a good thing this was all...
  15. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Different riffs for different stiffs, mi amigo. 🎸
  16. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 2 A little disappointed, but I did have another relapse. This time, I can point to one thing that really did put me over the barrel: in preparation for a workout, I drank an energy drink a little too close to bed time. Since being in bed is sort of a locational trigger for my urges, being...
  17. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 4 Keepin' on. Church today. :)
  18. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 3 I know, disappointing, right? Well... not like a screw-up negates the month of W's. The real battle is still within. To start with, I relapsed the same day I made my last post. About a week later I relapsed twice. All MO's without P. Made me realize that I'd been flirting with the beast...
  19. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 30 Still stumbling my way through the briars.
  20. FiveFortyFour

Lazarus

Day 26 Been a rough one for me so far. I edged in the shower, I've been hand-jiving in bed, and I feel just downright awful. I know a new day with new opportunities to fight and win is right around the corner, but I feel myself slipping hard. Still, it could be worse. That girl texted me...