Search results

1. chap

hi, i’m chap :)

yesterday was my birthday. a whole has recently happened and it has been a lot on me both physically, mentally, and emotionally. during the week i did not engage in pmo at all. on saturday i got back on. i am feeling motivated to get back on here and try to log frequently. these urges WILL...
  2. chap

Starting again

@searching4good , i’m glad to hear about yesterday. you know what you got to do today—you got this! stay strong brother.
  3. chap

Starting again

i think every person on this platform could all agree that that is an effort worth pursuing and that we might just have to take it one day at a time. the unit of one is mighty powerful. i’m wishing you the best in your forthcoming days!
  4. chap

Starting again

hey, how are you doing today? it was really moving, reading your log from saturday. i haven’t been on lately and decided to snoop a bit. i should get back on too.
  5. chap

as i started typing my entry, i thought, “what if i pmo’d?” then it just went downhill. not happy that i did it, but it happened. instead i have to buckle down and remind myself why i hate doing that bs. it’s been hard but i’m going to be okay. reminder to myself that of course i must do the...
  6. chap

thanks for the replies @SmokenMirrors @Blondie @Androg today was tough. i’m trying to detach from her which has been very hard so far, but it went well. i kept things friendly. but as of now, i need my time. good to see you all again. also, no desire for pmo right now. this is wild. lol
  7. chap

hi. (picks up ukulele) lol. iykyk. hey for real. it's been a while since i last checked in with y'all. a lot has happened since then. i've got news: i asked out my crush last saturday. big W for doing that. today (tuesday) we spoke in private, and i got friend-zoned. i'm going through it right...
  8. chap

Clouds and Dirt

such a little action that speaks volumes in all of our daily experiences. i’ve been having trouble with those ten seconds, so seeing this has given me a boost of inspiration and motivation!
  9. chap

Kraken's journal

how are you doing @Kraken ?
  10. chap

@Androg straight to the point, i appreciate it androg. i need to toughen up
  11. chap

dogs have been sick, room’s a mess, haven’t run today, pmo’d (to p and pictures of my crush) 😔, got work in less than two hours, finished a bag of xxtra hot cheetos. i’d be lying if i said i feel good. i don’t feel horrible, but i am a little upset. i’ve reverted back to some old habits again...
  12. chap

@Kraken wow congratulations! that must be very exciting! i am wishing you the best in your search for your first home! i’ve been really into landscape photography, more so, i just really like looking at mountains and places in the distance. but i am interested in candid photography as well.
  13. chap

@Kraken thanks for checking in on me! right now i think the two opportunities that usually get me most excited is to 1) do something with my friends from college [i get to be around my crush too] or from middle school and 2) i want to get a film camera and learn to take pictures! what about...
  14. chap

@SmokenMirrors thank you for the encouragement! i need to reflect on the WHY!
  15. chap

Kraken's journal

@Kraken glad to hear that you are coming back up from your recent slip. wishing you the best!
  16. chap

@Kraken hey :) i meant to get back to you a while back but kept lagging. i’ve noticed recently that i’ve been for the most part, pretty unproductive and disorganized. and it’s been frustrating. i relapsed almost, what, two weeks ago? and have just been acting extremely impulsively. i feel like...
  17. chap

20 Something Reboot

great job, keep going!!
  18. chap

Kraken's journal

lesgooo! @Kraken
  19. chap

@Kraken thanks for checking in on me! it’s pretty good right now. i’ve been pmo free for a couple of days but i didn’t track when i stopped lol. i’ve been feeling well lately since pmo has not actually been on my mind. i’ve started using this app called ‘how we feel’ and you can check in and...
  20. chap

Kraken's journal

it happens. kudos to you for knowing what it was and hopping back on the horse. recently i was spiraling, but i’m finding my ground again. struggling is a crucial part of our recovering process—so get neck-deep in it! sending good vibes back!