Search results

1. V

Day 2 : rebooting

Great! First few days are really easy to go because you’re full of determination and urges are low. But my advice is to stay strong as you progress because urges will come waves after waves but I believe you can fight them. Most importantly DON’T PEAK!!! You got this, we all do💪🏽
  2. V

14 years addiction pls help me

You just said you quit for a whole good Year Man! And thats because of you girlfriend sef. If just proves you can quit but you don’t want to, do it for yourself this time. There’s a reason you’re called a man, and believe me No Lady will ever like to be with a man that lost the reason he’s...
  3. V

Question Regarding Sexual Activity During Reboot

Don’t, just don’t, I hope you didn’t. Just listen to yourself Bro, your brain is Playing games with you to make you relapse, there are no excuses whatsoever to me, you trying to quit do it with full determination and no exceptions. Only in very rare cases any exceptions will eventually lead to...
  4. V

Can my ED be cured?

First of all I’d like to say this is the best site I’ve came across that really made me feel confident and gave me that feeling of hope, I’ve spent alot of time going through different stories of other people and their Progress. I wouldn’t want to write a long essay I want to be straightforward...