Search results

1. H

Finally doing something

Had a pretty good weekend, have really only been thinking about what I want to write, It's definitely been helping me through this whole process. I think i have premature ejaculation though and i don't really know what to do about it because I think I've had it my whole life. that's pretty much...
  2. H

Finally doing something

Today has been good, finally getting over a cold I've had the past few days. I've been doing good with out PMO but I have been jacking off to pictures of my girlfriend, which she is okay with, but I've just been trying to hold off on masturbation as much as possible.
  3. H

Finally doing something

Just checking in, I'm doing really well right now, at least in this aspect of my life, there are so many other things bothering me right now it feels good to have this under a little more control. It felt like my addiction was affecting all aspects of my life and just taking away from my sense...
  4. H

Finally doing something

I want to try to stick to daily, just to cement my goal in my head. Today has been good, I really haven't felt the desire to PMO at all really but if I'm being honest my sexual drive is down all together. I don't know how to explain it really just haven't been as motivated recently. Other than...
  5. H

Finally doing something

I haven't checked this in a bit over a week and I'm a bit disappointed in myself, because I really am taking this seriously and want to really change things in my life. The past week has been pretty hectic though, trying to make things up with my girlfriend trying to make sure she has the great...
  6. H

Finally doing something

It is more the lying and betrayal right now that is affecting us and her. With how many times I've stood my ground on a blatant lie that even she knows is a lie, she's just waiting for me to admit it, it feels like I'll never really get that trust back and I'm scared that even if we stay...
  7. H

Finally doing something

I haven't only been lying to my girlfriend, I've been lying to myself. Telling myself, "im doing better", "Im really trying", or worst of all "i havent relapsed" when I know damn well that I have. I think my habit of lying about it obviously has to do with my complete denial of the problem and...
  8. H

Finally doing something

Today is the first day to my real recovery, i was under the illusion that I could do this myself for way too long. I've been a prisoner to these unhealthy habits and i just want to get out already. I know i can get through today without any relapses, the first few days are usually pretty easy...
  9. H

Finally doing something

I've been "trying" to quit for almost 2 years now and I cant seem to get myself to stop relapsing. My addiction has put impossible strain on my relationship and i have caused her too much pain because of it. Every time I try to reboot or rewire my brain, i fall flat, and what makes it a million...