Search results

1. R

PMO ruining marriage

Easier said than done
  2. R

PMO ruining marriage

I only lasted 45 days and dropped back into old habits. I’ve been in relapse for 2 months. I’ve been finding sexy videos on YouTube and MO. I thought I could do this. I thought I could reset and recover. But I relapsed. And my wife found out, and I lied.
  3. R

PMO ruining marriage

29 days no PMO - closing in on 30! I’ve MO-ed 4 times during that period, so I can’t say I’m a total success. Am I getting better…? Time will tell. I want to continue to a 90 day reboot, and I want to limit the MO even more, or even eliminate it, at least for a more significant period. I’ve...
  4. R

PMO ruining marriage

17 days no PMO; 9 days no MO. Huh… it feels so much longer than that. I’ve been meditating with help of the Headspace app in the mornings. Since AM is a big time for my cravings, I think it’s helped. I can focus my mind on something else. However, something makes me feel like this week will be...
  5. R

PMO ruining marriage

Thank all of you for that. It somehow makes me feel more at peace with it. I’m now 11 days in to PMO reboot, but only on day 3 of MO. I feel much more relaxed this “day 3” than the last one, though the urge was there this morning (mornings are my most difficult time of the day, since I’ve been...
  6. R

PMO ruining marriage

Thank you @TakeActionNow. That sounds like an apt analogy. I have to ask though, is this truly an addiction? I know it's not recognized as such, but I also know it has many, if not all, of the qualifications for one. I feel like claiming it as an addiction is a copout somehow. It somewhat...
  7. R

PMO ruining marriage

I’m 50+ and have used P for around 40 years. My dad had mags under his bed which I found as a preteen. Then we got a satellite dish when I was 15 with all the good channels - I was actually pissed we didn’t get a hot tub, but little did I know how much “better” the dish would be. It had to slew...