Search results

1. T

So I can just never O, or what?

I notice that I don't feel shitty when I get to day 5 or so, and do whenever I'm below it. I might even get a fairly stable level of SR going in the near future, but does that mean I will just be captured by this forever? I feel kind of deprived. At some point I might want a partner and live a...
  2. T

Feeling In Jeopardy Makes You Break!

Feeling In Jeopardy Makes You Break! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYJFgyqs0sM See the above interview. At some point around a third in he mentions how humans (men?) seem hard-wired to have orgasms when they are in danger. Convicts even ejaculate when they are executed. It seems to be some...
  3. T

The Secret to Solve this Problem is to quit Sugar!

I just want to share to maybe help some guys. The way to solve this problem is to quit sugar! And I mean all products that include table sugar and "complex" carbs like grains and starchy "health" foods. Basically go keto or carnivore or semi-paleo. You brain will not glitch out of intention and...
  4. T

I Seem to Have This Under Control Ever Since I...

...ever since I quit gluten and casein. These morphine-like substances seem to turn me into a leaking bucket, that can't keep it's juices inside it's body. Just wanted to share, in case it helps anyone. Wheat contains 24000 potentially dangerous psychoactive peptides. You might as well drink...
  5. T

Nothing Works

In the last five years since learning about NoFap and the brain chemistry effects, again and again I started a streak, started feeling better, started to get some energy and mood, and I started being able to do the right things; training, learning, socializing. And each time I started to get...
  6. T

I Obsess About This Way Too Much

This fapping stuff is all I ever think about! It's so over-hyped in my mind, I can't let go of it. It's the biggest thing on my mind. All the time. I always know how many days since the last fap, and how I'm supposed to feel that day. (Start to get a little energy back on day 2-3, start being...
  7. T

I am Actually Kind of Afraid This Will Work

Because I ruined my entire young life with fapping. Semen retention immediately makes me feel awesome. Even after a few days. If one little habit change could have prevented all that pain... it's too much to bear. What's more, I should have done it ages ago.