Search results

1. Dream_nofap

Motivational problems

Hello fellow rebooters. I have a question or rather asking for suggestions. What do you guys do to keep up your motivation? The rebooters have a problem that they experience a lack of motivation during addiction and during recovery. I am in the same phase. I am out of motivation, there is...
  2. Dream_nofap

Motivational problems

Hello fellow rebooters. I have a question or rather asking for suggestions. What do you guys do to keep up your motivation? The rebooters have a problem that they experience a lack of motivation during addiction and during recovery. I am in the same phase. I am out of motivation, there is...
  3. Dream_nofap

Nervous 90's

More than two months I had been struggling, on and off with the program. Had my chances of success and followed by more failures. Now I can see that my addiction cannot be the answer and my problems cannot be the life I want to live. I have to get out of it and I know I can. I have a strategy in...
  4. Dream_nofap

An Interesting Question!

Well, I have a situation and it needs brainstorming........ if any new or seasoned members have ever faced it. How many of you guys have heard about a condition of 'Paruresis' or commonly known as Shy bladder? I guess many must not have heard of it. Well, it is a condition in which a person...
  5. Dream_nofap

An interesting Question!!

Well, I have a situation and it needs brainstorming........ if any new or seasoned members have ever faced it. How many of you guys have heard about a condition of 'Paruresis' or commonly known as Shy bladder? I guess many must not have heard of it. Well, it is a condition in which a person...
  6. Dream_nofap

Success with a twist!

Hello; greetings my friends?? It is my first post here. It is a success story but not a very great one since I was kinda cured prematurely. I would not say cured but yes, symptoms have decreased significantly. I will keep the post short and sweet so here it goes?. I met this amazing girl a year...