Search results

1. E

Finally

65 days pmo free. Finally, im here. I remember the first time i got to this page, everyone seemed to do well except me.I never thought i could finish a week. Guys, trust JESUS, HE will set u free like he has done to me. I would also recommend anyone not to start a reboot without reading gabe...
  2. E

Rebooting advice

I have come realise that the reason why some relapse is because they thought, from the first day of reboot, that all was over, no more urges.NO, reboot means that you have made a firm decision not to pmo, the urges must come at some point 
  3. E

Starting again

Just relapsed before crosing over the year after watching a movie.feeling like an idiot 
  4. E

Is this a withdrawal symptom?

Im on my 6th day of rebooting,so i slept and dreamt that i had pmoed.When i woke up to my surprise i had o-ed.Is this a withdrawal symptom?I never did it out of my will.
  5. E

Still coming out

Aiming 100 days.5 days since i joined website and clean.3 chaser effects within those 5 days but still did not fall to them
  6. E

**accountability partner**

l have fought pmo for the last 8 years. i need an accountability  partner. i wont take this to 2017
  7. E

coming out

hi guys, i feel relieved  that for the first time in my life i ever shared my struggles. it was 8 years ago when i was on holiday  from  highschool and my cousin  introduced  me  to in pmo.  i tried  everything  in my strength  to overcome. i recently realized that there  are websites  for...