Closing in on 3 weeks

Quentin838

This coming Sunday will be three weeks in. I've tried to be an observer of, rather than a participant in what my body and brain are going through, but I realize this isn't some freshman psychology class. I have to be fully in the process. This week my head hurt, I had to give my iPad to a friend for a few days, and the urges came in waves. I started looking for any image that would fire me up and move me to get off. I didn't find anything, but damn, I am amazed how strong the need can be. In my current frame of mind, any down time would be fatal so I'm glad to be going away for the weekend.
Anyone see the article in The Daily Beast today about this guy Tim Ferriss who has challenged American men to stop masturbating and drinking for 30 days? Interesting article. I've never heard of him, but I'd be interested to know if anyone out there has come across this guy and what their opinion is of him.
Thanks to everyone for just putting it out there and sharing our common experience. It's good to not be alone.

savingmysoul

grats on hitting that three week goal!

four weeks is around the corner.

And you most certainly are not alone - especially here.