Flirting & Sex during your reboot question!

Dimo77

I know that this topic has been tossed around multiple times on this forum but I wanted to know for me personally.

I am on my 13th day of my reboot. Would you recommend to try and have sex during the early stages of your reboot if you feel a great desire to do so?

I have read about "testing" and "rewiring" during a reboot can be beneficial in this process but I am not sure if 13 days in is too early in my journey to start doing so.

Any advise or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!  :)

fnatk

Well, I would say that if you have a GF then trying to have real sex isn't such a bad idea. If you're single and are thinking of random hook-ups or dates... not quite as good. Personally I'm going to try to start dating again once I've managed 90 days clean so I know that I'm actually on the road to recovery.

Do you have PIED? If so, waiting a bit longer is probably the best idea but if there is a real girl out there that you're interested in dating... go for it but take it slow!

Promise

Personally I'd go for it.  Just be wary of the chaser effect.  You can feel withdrawals and urges in the proceeding days.