hitting 60 days this week

Nad

Hello fellow rebooters,

just wanted to share my experience and hear about yours when reaching 60 days of no fapping.

I won't walk you through the first few days, I can only say that after 2-3 first days that felt like the world is a wonderful place again, the flowers blossom and the birds are singing I suddenly fell into deep thoughts about sex all the time, and that lasted for a month at least. On the other hand, my sleep was much better, I more focused and productive at work, and loved it.
Yet, I lost my motivation to go out, try to meet girls (whats the point, I don't even have a morning wood) or think about any social activity after 10 in the evening. I wasn't depressed though because in general my mood was good and stable. I also counted on the stories I read here that it's a phase.
Indeed, I would say that in the passing week I started getting erection in the morning and became more energized, wanting to go out and see the world. this crave is quite wavey and flutuates between no motivation to lots of it. I hope my mojo will come back soon.
I also feel much more self assurance lately and I think it shows because I'm being taken more seriously at work and by new people I meet. I want to think it's because change really happens.

Anyway, that was me. Please share your experience, hoping it's positive, to help me and yourselves make a change. It really is for a big cause.

Good luck to us brothers.

Nad

It's tough I know, but I've seen enough positive effects on me than negative ones, so I really hold myself, although today it's been really really hard....

innergothkid

Stay tough.

I know what you mean about the waving motivation though. Some days I feel on top of the world, and like I can do anything I put my mind to. Other days, I hardly want to get out of bed, to speak nothing of leaving the house. You're ahead of me by about 20 days. When it stabilizes for you, let me know, because I'm thoroughly looking forward to that.

Nad

I will let you know. don't want to discourage you but today was such a nightmare, I was really hard when I woke up today, and the entire day I felt like one touch and I will explode. I hold myseld really strong because I know how bad I would feel, ruining my accomplishment of 60 days. I really hope to relax a bit tomorrow, can't take another day like this.

innergothkid

Eh. Yesterday was tough for me too, at least toward the end of the day. The universe is conspiring against us all. ;)

It'll get there, with time.