Reboot techniques is it working

Manned

Dear underdog , gabe , and other rebooters members ,

I have been rebooting for past 14 months , I have observed one peculiar phenomena , after a sucessful sex , if I don't do sex for next 2-3 days while my penis is 80% erect , after that on say 4 day onwards I attempt sex my penis is flaccid , erect only till 60% max. And does not stay up for long.
After 15 days I tried sex with gf and it went perfect , with 80% - 90% erect .
I then tried an reboot technique - I decided to use my pillow to feel my GF and then went to do sex after 2 day this time , it was full erect. After 4 days again I tried sex , my penis was again flaccid , weak with 50% erect , again after the next 15 days cycle and sucessful sex this time I did 2 times pillow penis method to reboot and guess what in the 5 days period  ( first pillow penis I did on day 1 the next on day 3 ) , in these 5 days whenever I went for sex I could do it  with her successfully.

Does penis pillow reboot masturbation , helps in reboot , one rebooters has also advised this technique on YBOP.

What's your answer , gabe , underdog , reboot nation founders , and fellow rebooters on this. Opinions please.

a_lovly_boy143

hey .. pillow is not your gf right????

sex not only include toching but also emotions.... and u cannot get emotions without real people.. so try with ur gf not with pillow!

sender

a_lovly_boy143 said:
hey .. pillow is not your gf right? ???

sex not only include toching but also emotions.... and u cannot get emotions without real people.. so try with ur gf not with pillow!

Totally agree.  Try to completely forget about your wiener.  Don't look at it, don't touch it, don't think about it.  The more you forget about it, the better it works when it's actually time to use it.