are mOrning woods like this?

a_lovly_boy143

Hey Guys,, i hear people saying that they get or dont get the morning woods... But the Question here i want to ask is that when i wake up in mornings, i dont have an erection already(having a flaccid state penis).. But if i lay down there on my bed for five minutes or so, i get an erection automatically most days in a week (like 5/7 days).. So are these erctions are called morning wood or not? And if nOt what is the problem down there..? Similarly if the answer is nO.. Then what are morning woods and hOw can i achieve those? Am on 29th day of my hardmode reboot..thanKs and am waiting. Much Love !

R

RecoveringObjectifier

Do you get this erection without consciously thinking about a stimulus?  Or without playing with it or grinding your hips into the mattress?  If so, I'd think this qualifies as morning wood, if it's happening in the morning or rather pretty soon after you wake from a several-hour sleep cycle.  The point is, you have proof that the 'plumbing' works fine, and there are no physiological causes of ED.

a_lovly_boy143

yes i do get those without any kind of stimulation.. But i doubt that these are morning woods or some other thing? And yess am physically all fit ... But are these natural to have such erections? And where are the morning woods? Plz clear my mind of all these questions

R

RecoveringObjectifier

Wood happens.  Don't sweat over it.  As long as it settles in a few minutes (without you giving it more reason to stay) it will go away.  Don't overthink it.