I walk down the street like a Juggernaut but then I feel like this is not me....

Triptonicmaph

You notice that you have changed since day 0 of NoFap, you have become more confident and assertive.... But..

Do you feel uncomfortable because it is not normally who you used to be/who you are ? Have you ever gotten too attached to the better version of yourself? I think I have... :/ (maybe it's because I am not used to being this assertive and confident ever, but I'd like to hear what you have to say about it)

Berens

Yes, and this feeling of uncomfortable is good. You are becoming to live out of your comfort zone. I think now you are really becoming yourself. Someone said one time that we are not afraid of failure but we are afraid of being powerful over a measure. Dont let that uncomfortavle feeling archieve your true potential.

jjhh

Interesting topic.
I have definately felt something along those lines...
So far I have been really enjoying the new confidence level. But it has definately been a huge change and I sometimes it feels a bit foreign, and fake perhaps?
I don't want to turn to cocky douche. That's what overconfident people often appear like.

Edit. Anyway. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Enjoying the "new you" is amazing motivator. And perhaps it's the real you after all.

Triptonicmaph

jjhh said:
I don't want to turn to cocky douche. That's what overconfident people often appear like.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. I am afraid of being that cocky guy. I don't want to become what I hate...