My journal

NomoreFap

Day 7 of no PMO or MO

Today there has been a noticeable difference in me. It's crazy to think that in only a week you can feel so different. I definitely don't HVe the "superpowers" that many on this or other forums have mentioned but I definitely feel a steadiness within myself that wasn't there a week ago. Thoughts come a little quicker and are more concrete, I don't lose track of why I'm talking about or feel that I need to concentrate my entire effort to forming thoughts into words, less worried about what others think of me or think that what I'm saying is okay.

Perhaps it's the increase in testosterone that occurs around day 6-7 that I've seen mentioned before (someone at work did say "are you on steroids or something" (in reference to my manner as opposed to my size)) or placebo effect (although I doubt this). In any case it feels I feel good, and more centred.

In saying this I'm still not amazing at focussing and still a bit all over the place and my head feels a bit weird (had this for a while) more pronounced this evening.

I'm interested to see how this will develop or if I'll just enter a flatline tomorrow lol.

Gym: no
Meditation: 20 mins
Food:
Porridge, smoothie, green tea
Toast and butter
Beef, Yorkshire pudding, cheesy vegetarian pie
Oat cakes and humous
Chicken mayo sandwich