Confused.

Un1111

Not long ago I was getting trggers and not avoiding them. I noticed that I wasn't getting ok erections like before. Last night I got a strong errection, but I'm not sure if that was influenced by me needing the toilet, as odd as that sounds. Then the same problem happened after. I have needed to cool off and avoid them, so I can relax again. Is it temporary, or did I mess anything up.

Promise

Spontaneous erections are nothing to be worried about.  They happen to fellas all the time.

What you said about needing the toilet could well be a factor, as a full bladder is one of the main reasons for morning wood.  Don't worry about yer boners, just avoid touching it or fantasizing and you'll be golden.

Un1111

Thank you for the reply, I actually meant was, if the triggers was effecting my erections is it short term (temporary). At the moment I'm avoiding them, just worried that's all.

Promise

Oh, in that case I don't know.  I wouldn't have thought it would have an effect in the short term.  Indulging your triggers can slow down your reboot though, and if you suffer from PIED then this could be related.