Back after a long hiatus

Oldnewguy

Day 26. Clean. Very cold where I live. Have kids quarantined and I’m their teacher this week. Enjoying being there for my kids. Not going to lie though, it has been stressful being cooped up. Looking at it as a positive. Life is hard. Deal with it! Not trying to escape from it. I’ll also share that I’m having frustration with the slow return of my libido. I know I need to keep expectations low due to how badly I’ve damaged my brain over the years.

hoague

How's the connection with your partner? You giving/receiving massages or spending time coming up with something special for her? If you're like me, the intimacy that leads to natural libido has been pummeled by the easy click of a button being all you needed to do. We're hunters by nature. If you start hunting again, with your wife as a goal, you may find you get there faster. Or that's what I'm telling myself...maybe just full of shit.

Oldnewguy

Day 28 still clean. Maybe my wife has noticed some positive changes in me. She initiated intimacy last night. It was great to connect and NO ED issues. Really feeling positive.

Oldnewguy

Haven’t checked in this week. Still clean. 38 days today. I actually had what I would call the first serious craving since I started 38 days ago. This happened a couple days ago. It is AMAZING that if you just commit to getting through the craving, it is GONE. You actually come out stronger on the other side of it. You don’t have to act on it. Relationship with my wife is doing really well right now.