PIED Reboot query

1. During Reboot, can watching a few erotic images but not MO to it set us back to day One.
2. Has anyone significantly gained in having better Erection by losing weight ?
3. Any tips for dopamine detox to quicken recovery ?

dWamba

1.It can postpone your recovery,why would you do artificial things that brought you pied ?
2.erection is not better because losing weight but because of better bloodflow through your veins and to your penis.This is primary reason for you to do exercise or sport or anything useful.Secondary reason would be the consequence of losing weight.
3.You can watch many yt videos for information about dopamine detox

Fappy

Respected Member
Don’t know about questions 2 and 3, but under no circumstances should you look at anything even mildly sexual. In your condition that’s all it takes to trigger a full PMO relapse, and then you’ll be fucked.

Tryinghere

I agree with the others on here.
I can tell you that I did, in fact, relapse one time. It did not put me back to square 1, but it did not help me at all. It hurt me, both physically and emotionally.
2 - I’ve lost 55lbs over the past few years. I‘ve not noticed any major differences in erection quality
3- www.pmoflatline.com has proven to be a great tool for me. he’s got lots of tips for dopamine detox and things to help speed up recovery./.

Good luck