Premature ejaculation

Peter_1

Its been 36 days since my last PMO. Today I was with my gilfriend and I ejaculated while we were making out and couldn't get it up again after ejaculation. Has anyone else faced this challenge and if so what do I do. Right now I am embarrassed and confused I don't know what to do.

Peter_1

Its been 36 days since my last PMO. Today I was with my gilfriend and I ejaculated while we were making out and couldn't get it up again after ejaculation. Has anyone else faced this challenge and if so what do I do. Right now I am embarrassed and confused I don't know what to do.
Please somebody help me, I am very worried. Please!!!!!

Peter_1

A mi me ha ayudado bastante, el libro esta en español pero con ayuda de un traductor seguro vas a poder leerlo... Mucha suerte amigo, y paciencia
Thank you for the book, I have already translated it to English and started reading. May God bless you. I was really hoping for someone to come across my post an help me as I couldn't find anything on the Internet to help me.

Gracias por el libro, ya lo traduje al inglés y comencé a leer. Que Dios te bendiga. Realmente esperaba que alguien se encontrara con mi publicación y me ayudara, ya que no pude encontrar nada en Internet que me ayudara.

Thank you for the book, I have already translated it to English and started reading. May God bless you. I was really hoping for someone to come across my post an help me as I couldn't find anything on the Internet to help me.

Gracias por el libro, ya lo traduje al inglés y comencé a leer. Que Dios te bendiga. Realmente esperaba que alguien se encontrara con mi publicación y me ayudara, ya que no pude encontrar nada en Internet que me ayudara.
Hi I’m sort of going through the same thing and I’m not sure what’s happening either. Would you mind telling me what the name of the book is so I can read it.

Chubakeane

I am very glad that it is useful to you. I hope you can spend this moment, you deserve it for trying to heal this addiction... I'm going through the same thing and I know how painful it is. on the other hand, this forum is full of people who want to help us, and most of them are looking for help, without knowing that reading the problem of others can also help oneself... that's why I came to your post... it is difficult to generate interaction but I think starting them is a big step feel free to talk to me whenever you want I'll answer (maybe with delays, but I will)

If you with your girl make sure she is the only one who is giving you pleasure. Dont be giving pleasure to yourself whilst she is there or at all! When you do it yourself you have developed a unique technique that is hard for anyone else to master thats why you let you girl do it and then you should return the favour.

Reactions: GBS