4 Months In With Some Progress

Scorpio1990

Hello everyone so the past four months I was struggling with really sever fatigue, felt weak and not wanting to get up from bed. Just recently I have noticed I haven’t felt that way so I am seeing it as a sign of progress. I am no longer struggling with depersonalization, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts as well. It’s just been no libido, no motivation, mood swings, and Anhedonia but not as bad as the beginning. I don’t feel the changes but I have noticed them as the weeks go by.

Daybyday1988

just keep on going man. after your brain rebalances and dopamine sensitivity goes back to normal, things like anhedonia, mood swings and no libido should go away just fine. it will probably take time of course. how long have you been an addict?

Scorpio1990

just keep on going man. after your brain rebalances and dopamine sensitivity goes back to normal, things like anhedonia, mood swings and no libido should go away just fine. it will probably take time of course. how long have you been an addict?
I’m definitely looking forward to that, I can say I got addicted once I got my 1st smart phone and laptop 12yrs ago. I think the whole Covid shut down made it worse even though I was having sex multiple times a day for the past two years with my gf. I had successful sex through my 20s and even in my teens. Never had a issue until February with my gf. I’m trying to stay positive.

Daybyday1988

Thats great news that youve been having sex. It means that pathway is alive just a little weak. Id say youre well on your way