Unconscious triggers.

Crackers1

Has anyone been dealing with this during the reboot process? Meaning , when I'm sitting on my couch relaxing my crotch and my nether region seems to be relaxed. When I go out in the car and and a slight trigger gets me going the tension just builds up, and I get to the point where I actually have to pull over and get out of the car and walk it off.. But it's slowly creeps up on you again. I know there's a lot of psychosomatic symptoms attached to it, but I'm afraid of doing something long term physically to myself. Any input would be so appreciated, and if you have any ways of coping.

Simon2

Once, I almost came, running across a street (getting some pant rubbing down there) after I'd been PMO free for a couple of weeks. Crazy. You just have to push through. It gets better after a few weeks!

GBS

Respected Member
I had an erection while driving and had to stop and get out and calm down. It was like the erection started first and then I tried to justify it by thinking of a fantasy. That was a while back, so as @SimonM says, it gets better. Enjoy the rise!

Nico

Yes! That tension comes and goes..I've been trying to really notice the sensations and how there's nothing in the sensation that means anything except the thoughts that think 'oh I need to act on this...' If I really drop into it its just tingling. Its the thoughts about it that are the problem for me. Meditation helps me with that. Not sure if this makes sense Im a bit bleary this morning!