Rewiring: Day one...

PeterJohnza

Yeah, I hear you!  Summer rain.....and it's our rain season now as well.  So we get rain most days....it's sublime.  I love it.  It's one the things I really miss when I'm overseas....good old African thunderstorms!!

Well, Yeah...this process is tough.  Last night was a very, very near miss! Had drinks with my brother and sister-in-law, flirted with some cute guys- didn't hook up for anything but the combination of booze, flirts and general horniness ..... yikes....so, made another decision today.  Going to keep booze at bay for these 90 days as well.  Do a general clean up of my life and start concentrating on more positive pursuits - maybe not forever, clearly not - but for now.

How are you doing Mr Man?

PeterJohnza

Ok, we are getting there!  It's tough and it's a challenge but it's working.  A few days in and I'm totally feeling the difference...well, a difference. Not quite "stronger" yet per sa but a difference. 

It ain't easy, I've come dangerously close to the edge a couple of times and I almost "edged" the other night - but I've managed to get myself back into gear, just in time.

Funny how this seems to take over all your thoughts and such though.  I'm consciously making better decisions and wanting to think better thoughts.  Had a random hard on this evening for no reason - and it struck me...that has not happened to me in forever.  Felt good.  In all aspects.  I feel a deeper sense of masculinity returning to me as well - anyone else feel the same?

I'm WANTING to make better decisions...to live better, think better and want more in terms of relationships...there is so much going on right now in such a short space of time it's ridiculous.

Check in boys, tell me - how are you all doing?

PJ