M/22 Hello

• Thread starter MindOverMatter67
  • Start date

readytobefree

Don't beat yourself up man, I can't even count the number of times I've relapsed over a 4 year period.

Dust yourself off and get back on that pony!

M

MindOverMatter67

Totally ;D

Edit: It is very rewarding to cease masturbation, so I would have taken this course of action even if I were just a simple hedonist. I feel much more alive now, as is apropriate for a person of belonging to my age group, and this feeling can only continue to grow.

M

MindOverMatter67

Sometimes it seems as if you are in the same position of old, relapsing into the old pattern, but it is only an illusion because you have already transcended that level, you have spiraled upwards.

This energy needs to be transmuted, I need to start meditating regularly.

M

MindOverMatter67

I will delete my account and use the PMO spreadsheet that obber linked to (thanks again).

Good luck, citizens of reboot. Stay calm and don't eat the yellow snow because it is a deception, just take my word on this.

MindOverMatter67 said:
Sometimes it seems as if you are in the same position of old, relapsing into the old pattern, but it is only an illusion because you have already transcended that level, you have spiraled upwards.

This energy needs to be transmuted, I need to start meditating regularly.

Meditating has done wonders for me! I do a lot of stretches, particularly groin stretches while listening to peaceful music (like native american flute, or something like that) and meditating. Even if its just psychosomatic, its worth it to try.