Crush that caused Relpase

Johncane

Actually I liked this girl . I told her that in about 2 months of knowing. I wasn't going to. But she asked me if i liked her. And i couldn't lie.how could i . And i told . This confronting happened on texting. But I told her that i wanted to talk in person about this again . She said yes all the tree times i asked and . She never did until it seriously affected me. I didn't want her to be my girlfriend. I just wanted her to be a good friend. But after telling her my feelings everything changed and she mostly avoided me. She told me that her ex really hurt her and she too hurt to love somebody and i genuinely accepted that. I was even sensible about that. But all of a sudden I saw that she just started dating other guy. He's was my so called friend. He earlier told me that she her sister earlier we three had just met and then and then only i increased my closeness to her. And one more thing back then i was pursuing my degree,i was in the last year. One more thing that every batchmate I had told me that why this guy and not you. I didn't know what to tell them. Cause you know everybody knew that he's was not a good preference. And still is not. They got in a relationship and maybe still are. I don't know that. I moved on to a new city now I'm pursuing my pst graduation. I don't miss her neither do I care. It's just that the trigger was thinking why would she chose him over me. And i overthink and just fell in trap and edged. And overthinking about that is a major cause of relpase for even even now. I even think it's a major withdrawal symptoms too.