I relpased and I'm ashamed

Johncane

Exams were not that good. I won't qualify them. And i have started pmo again and edging again. I'm ashamed to tell this but yes am back to p. I'm back where i started. I don't know what to do. I just look at it. The problem i came across was a girl i trusted with my feelings played with them and told everyone in her circle about my feelings. One of her friend told me this the day i relapsed we were close friends for like 2 months the Jan and fed of 2022 . Now we barely actually never talk . But she still have that effect on me. And now I relapsed. I don't know what to do man.
Out of nowhere i just watch p and masturbate. I don't know why or how. I know one thing I'm now always alone in my room. Help

Simon2

Get back on the saddle and start again. Relapses happen. The key is what you learn from them. Ask yourself what made you fail, how you can avoid that next time, and then recommit yourself.

If you can stop PMO now you've had a failure yes, but still many days P free on either side of that failure. Just because your streak ended does not mean you are back at the beginning!

Stay strong brother.