23 years old with problems need advice

Hi all,

I am a 23 year old healthy male on no medications, I started watching P and MO early at around 14. From then on I had my first sexual experience at 16 which from what I remember I was just really nervous so nothing really happened it was really just foreplay. At 18/19 I had my first real S experience with a girl I had liked and wanted to impress, this was the first time I had really experienced ED as I couldn’t get fully hard and I couldn’t maintain it. I would try to cover up my limp wood with a ring but even that wouldn’t work. I then opened up to her and explained how I had been watching a lot of P and MO and it’s really embarrassing. A week later she left me and it got really down about my problems but was only making it worse and drowned my sorrows in more P and MO. Eventually I looked up the issue and found out that I wasn’t the only one with this issue and millions of men are struggling with the same problem. I then went a whole year no MO and P and then I eventually was in the situation to have S I was so nervous about it not working that I got all up on my head and I couldn’t get it up cuz of my anxiety. In the moment I didn’t know it was because of anxiety so I thought the whole no P and MO was a placebo and went back to my old ways. Now at 23 I struggle to actually find an intimate partner so that is the reason I tend to MO and often watch P. A couple days ago I was out with this nice girl who I met out and baring in mind I had been drinking and everything. We went back to her house and started kissing touching and it was really nice, I then performed oral on her and when it came to S I was fine for about a minute then it started to become flaccid inside of her and I wasn’t sure why maybe my libido is low? It surely feels low as I don’t even wake up with morning wood. Anyways I just pulled it out and carried on the oral and didn’t try S for the rest of the night. Very frustrating as she’s a really nice girl. Just wondering what I can do to fix this problem of maintaining Wood,Increasing my libido and helping with DE.