Sex addiction is making me depressed

Bat_man92

Hi I am 31 Male. I had sexual addiction issue since long and stayed virgin for long. But from 2018, I made a girlfriend and started having regular sex with her. Also had sex with other girls during this period. My girlfriend cheated on me during 2019 and I was completely broken from inside. I was badly hurt. During this period, I made a friend. She was comforting during this period. I did not told her about my ex. Meeting her everyday took my mind off some pain. She has cerebral Palsy and she is not chair ridden. I felt happy with her and married her in 2020. I thought life would be perfect but we had lot of fights in the beginning. She also could not do household chores due her lack of physical capacity. Although she cooks good enough these days. I also don't like having sex with her. I have started to visit massage parlors and having paid sex . Money is fast evaporating. I want to have sex with any woman even if she is married. I am masturbating everyday . Don't Like exercising and spend most of my time on internet. Have gained tons of weight. I think i am depressed as well. I compare my wife with others that oh they have a better wife which makes me more mad. Right now i want to visit a massage parlour and spend money on paid sex which makes me happy temporarily. I would like to have a accountability partner to help me with this. Thank you

Last edited:

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Have you thought about joining an online sex addiction recovery group?

Androg

Administrator
Admin
Have you joined any of the online groups? You need a sponsor for these emergencies.