A curved trajectory

V

Valadrian

It's sometimes said that whatever you focus on grows: thus, worrying about a problem will worsen it, not resolve it. This certainly seems true for me. I spent two years inadvertently building my problems, but am now blessed with the new-found wisdom to correct my errors.

It's recommended to write about your history when you make a journal. Instead, I will write about something considerably more important: the future.

I expect to capitalize on my recent progress with further insight into my mind, and to practically apply these insights in real-world action.
I will never PMO again, no matter what trials or negative circumstances might come my way. I KNOW that I have the capacity to achieve this goal, and I will do everything that I can to assure its realization.
I will not allow myself to be discouraged by immediate, temporary circumstances.

I'll keep it short for now. Here's to recovery, and to not thinking too much about recovery.

Berens

Yeah, hi. Good job on taking responsability for your problems. Thete are not problems bigger than you and every problem has its solution, if it wouldnt, we wouldnt call it a problem. If you havent yet, read the extremely long post and try to follow it, you will do a lot better writing about your future.

Berens

Here is an article i talked about: http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/index.php?topic=15558.0

LS90

Seems you're on the right path! Hope it will lead you to success. Good luck! ;)