My big chages. Trying new things. Try God, Try Prayer. Time is the master.

jammynofap

12/02/2011
Hey you read this! Today marks 33 with no PMO which I feel good about, I tried doing this month by month in challenges, I did the November challenge and was successful. The 6th of November I turned 19 but before than I told my self there is no way I'm going to be the 19 year old virgin that M and watch P. So I decided to try the November challenge which wasn't perfect but was free of PMO, I actually exchange a few nudes with a 28 year old woman.

I have tried on many times to go on forever with PM, but "failed" since I started PMO about age 13 and what ever year that was, this year 2014 has been the best in terms of no PMO. I believe that I am PIED and I have told 3 persons, no family members. I just want to say there is going to be a time in your life you are going to have to say I cannot continue this way, if you continue it's like you are planning to live for your self. One thing I pay close attention to what if I am in a relationship and she needs sex and I can't get it up, then I am going to be the guy who gets "fucked on". That will not help you to grow and move on from PMO. What are you waiting on start now and continue. 33 days and going strong I hope to continue with the help of God.