Trickier than I thought, 90 days journal. Dont make excuses!

MarcusSecret

Hi Ive been posti ngg here and there. Im trying to complete my 90 days reboot. Im 20 years old and occasionally having ED when with partners. (THough always strugglr to get hard) I want to see if the reboot will give me benefits and  will help.me.to be who l want. (The guy that has sex whenever he pleases). Anyway Ive had to restary rebooting twice  now. I keep telling myself to just look for one more fetish or categorie so to speak because lm curios and wsnt  to see it before l stop. Though this is basically just making excuses subconciously because your mind is so hooked.. Stay strong and dont make excuses. You guys have any tips / stories about your.mind playing tricks?

R

Robert20

Good luck Marcus!  :)

It's really tricky isn't it!? I've just started back up again and I'm trying to go from December 1st Until March the 1st for my full reboot.

Fappy

Respected Member
Well done mate youre going great!
I think a good tip is to remove yourself entirely from the situation in which you feel the need to whack it. Just walk away, force yourself to. Change the environment and you change your mind and feeling. Out of sight, out of mind.

MarcusSecret

Cant believe it the worst relapse ever.. l have exam and was looking for this sick niche on the internet for hours, its night here... than l found smtn l was looking for waited hours to download fkn came 3 times (never did this before). Well l guess l needed to hit this rock bottom... there are also no more excusrs like "lve never seen this before" now lve seen everything.. Now its just sheer willpower no more convincing myself just to check this one more thing! More determined than ever. 90 days now, lm sure it will bring me closer to who l want to be.

Fappy

Respected Member
Hey mate, dont worry too much. Everyone has relapses.
Thats nothing. Ive wasted DAYS looking for just the right fetish until ive found it. The. I just went nuts, jerking it until i got cramps! Had to take days off work because i was too exhausted from lack of sleep. Theres no degrees of relapse, good, bad, sick, normal. A relapse is a relapse. Stay focused mate! You will do it next time!