Exzema and rash

S

Secondhalf

Anyone have issues with dry skin or rashes when withdrawing?

Evileye

Hey Sec,

I'm wondering about that too. For quite a few years periodically I've been experiencing an intense itching on certain areas of my skin from something I can not explain as well.  The "rash" comes and goes, but when it hits it hits hard and I'm almost basically scratching my skin off or drowning in hot water trying to relieve it.  Then out of nowhere the rash disappears for a while then just pops up without any rhyme or reason. I know I do have severe allergies when they want to kick my ass, plus I'm allergic to Blue dye #1 in almost every product, so I've cut that out of my "diet". But even though I've taken almost every precaution or avoidance (removed products with any dyes or perfumes to see if it disappears for good, colognes, anything I can think of; I have no food allergies which is good) it keeps coming back. I'm suffering from it right now. I don't change anything in what I do except aging but who can stop that. My skin isn't that dry either even during season change. I'm trying currently to work on recovering as well to the best I can from PMO'ing, but I'm having relapses and have to start over from time to time.

I haven't been to the allergist in quite a while, but I've lived with my allergies for many years and have to say this itching is the most mind boggling problem I have currently. I'm most likely going to have to buckle down and go to the doctor again. I hate with a passion having to get the allergy tests done which involves them pricking your back with every allergen and you going apeshit hoping the itching will go away only for the doctor to tell me I'm allergic to the same things I've always been allergic to since I was born. The only thing I can only think it maybe caused by is PMO'ing. I know it sounds bizarre, but I'm at a loss at what else it could be. Heh another pretty good incentive to quit PMO'ing, so I think I'm going to work a ton harder to quit to see if the itching issue resolves itself. Wish me luck and good luck to you. Hopefully that gives you any insight.

S

Secondhalf

I have been doing better and havent had any relapses lately and the thinning hair, bouts with dry burning rashes, tiredness, inability to concetrate, pelvic pain are all getting better  Still have a ways to go but as I have cut down pmo it's all improving.  Also, you may want to consider a plant based diet for a while, thats helping also
Good luck with your battle.  Relapses are part of the process until you get to the point when you are stronger than IT

JohnyDr

Secondhalf said:
Anyone have issues with dry skin or rashes when withdrawing?

One of my main reasons to stop PMO and especially MO is that I was getting dry skin, rashes and stinging for days after I masturbate like 10+in a day. When withdrawing just the opposite as I've expected- no problems even the skin is getting a bit less rough...