What does this mean?

So I did have a relapse just now in that I was on a cam site. I eventually left the site without any M or O. So what does this mean? Would people count this as a full relapse? I'm guessing yes, but does it at least show that I'm beginning to regain some control the fact that i didn't MO? Or is that wishful thinking?

I understand that a relapse isn't a back to square zero kind of thing but it does set back my recovery so not great but all i can do is carry on though.

Fappy

Respected Member
Just a slip, one in the wrong direction, but still a slip. You didnt follow through with the urges or act on the visual stimuli with a complete toss to jizz fap.
Was there a trigger?

I was due to see a tantric massage therapist today. She's a genuine therapist and the aim is definitely not about a "happy ending", it's more counselling based. She knows of my reboot condition. I guess the idea of tantra triggered it as it can't have been anything else.

In the end it was a full relapse unfortunately. One disconcerting thing happened - hardness was fluctuating which is still demoralising. But the worse part was that I came very easily and quickly, yet I barely touched the thing. What's happening? I seem to be developing additional problems, not shedding them.

If it's any consolation I know a similar thing happens to me when I haven't had an orgasm in a long time. My excitement rises very fast and it is very easy to cum quickly.

I'm hoping after a successful reboot, having sex on a regular basis will solve the issue of PE. 

bumblerino said:
I was due to see a tantric massage therapist today. She's a genuine therapist and the aim is definitely not about a "happy ending", it's more counselling based. She knows of my reboot condition. I guess the idea of tantra triggered it as it can't have been anything else.

In the end it was a full relapse unfortunately. One disconcerting thing happened - hardness was fluctuating which is still demoralising. But the worse part was that I came very easily and quickly, yet I barely touched the thing. What's happening? I seem to be developing additional problems, not shedding them.