Weaker erection when laying down?

qrayzHD

Does anyone else have this issue where your erection is stronger when standing but weak when laying down? I'm not sure if it's a circulation issue or something else?

Gambit123

I have the opposite prob. My research reveals some guys with.pied have your problem, most others including gabe had the opposite. It appears to be a common symptom.of pied that the etection is stronger in certain positions v others

Fappy

Respected Member
Perhaps its because the pelvic floor muscles are in use through the act of standing? Im not sure, maybe something to do with blood flow.
I remember it was very easy for me to get up while standing up. It was a common practice for me to fap while standing (have a long enough coat on and you can do this...), in any situation i could run one off a lot faster than if i were lying down.
Different positions produce different strength stiffys and faps. I remember ive fapped fr every which way. The hardest was sitting on a chair with one leg crossed over the other and propped up on my elbow.

qrayzHD

Thanks guys, after looking around the web i think it may be more of a circulation issue from inactivity, lucky i have been more active lately so i'll see how it goes.