windows

DANNY the

Hey do you know How to Block pictues on Windows Phone Internet? I was on vk and when i wated to find cool cars to game i saw many girls. They werent naked but i saw tjey boobs :/
I wanted to fapfap. Luckily I didn't.

1. Count it as a relapse ? And start from zero?
2. Never visit this site?
3. Why it is so hard to close that site? It is harder that at begginig of that process.

P.S. I noticed that it is really hard to make me close those windows like that but I did it. Now I decided to not use my phone anymore. Anyway I saw that my dick wanted to have erect ion when I saw pics. Actually it wasn't hard rock or big one. Just horny and tingling. So it is not bad behavior. But I want to stop triggers. Those accidental too :'(

Fappy

Respected Member
Its good that you didnt take it further. Try a blocking app or something. Or navigate away from the page as soon as you see stimulating images. Dont give in to the fap!

Fappy

U

Username

Nope, that wasn't a relapse in my opinion. However, if you're not successful in installing some blocking software you might want to temporarily trade your smartphone for an old mobile to eliminate the change of accidently stumbling across triggers. Spending less time online = being less tempted.