Dry Osgasms & Wet Dreams??? Please Advise

Hi all,

So I have been rebooting for around a month and it has been quite positive so far. And as I would expect whenever I have avoided PMO in the past I get wet dreams, which can be annoying to wake up in the middle of the night to clean up.
However, recently I am finding I am getting the sensation of wet dream but no semen, during this reboot it has already happened 3-4 times and around twice last night alone and so is becoming a bit of a concern. I know the body's natural response is to clean the pipes down there so why is this happening, why am I remaining dry? I hope a bigger problem is not developing and something is blocked down there although I doubt it. Here what I think my options are:

A) Just ride it out, and continue rebooting as normal. Especially if these experiences indicate something positive in that I now need real stimulation in order to get off.
B) Quick MO to ensure everything is okay and clean the pipes
C) If possible try to orgasm with my partner as it should be more beneficial in rewiring than going solo which can set back.

Please let me know what you guys think, would really appreciate it. Thanks :)

DANNY the

About dry wet dreams.  Probably you masturbated during night unintentionally. There wasn't any semen so it was dry. No worry bout it. It would be cool if person after rebooting will say something about it.

Hey thanks for your reply. Although not sure what you you mean by mastutbated unintentionally in the night though, not sure how likely that is if even possible. Even if it was, it still wouldn't explain why I was dry after the sensation of orgasm.
Hasn't any others experienced this?

Pr3c1se

I'm pretty sure never do B..  Never supposed to "check and see if things work"  it's just a downward spiral.  I think whatever your body is doing natural, is the right thing for it to do!

Thanks for your reply, that moment was the closest I came to a relapse/MO so far during the reboot but I am glad I didn't go down that path and am still clean thus far.

CrateDane

In my mind you should go with C if possible. It will be good for your peace of mind to check whether this really is a problem and rewiring with a live person that we care about is one of the best tools for recovery. I agree with Pr3c1se, dont go with B, it will just be a very slippery slope very fast.

Hey guys, thanks for the replies.

So to update on this matter, I didn't take any action apart from continuing the reboot as normal with no PMO [I would like a period of harmode, and now is the best time for me]. However, I am still finding I am getting these sexually charged dreams regularly which often result in a dreamlike orgasm which feels somewhat real but with no actual discharge in reality.
This is strange since in the past when I had been avoiding PMO I would actually get a wet dream and that would put these dreams on hold, it seems to me my body really requires a physical release which is causing these dreams so often, but since they are not succeeding in any actual release it seems like an endless cycle and they'll keep coming. I am also fearing that having these dreams so often is a hindrance to my reboot process too.

Thoughts and advice would be much appreciated as always.
Thanks

Phase2

Mike, don't do anything. Just keep going. Nothing bad is happening so no need to react. Your body is just dealing with a new set of rules. Let that brain figure it out, it just takes time--this is all a good sign!    R    e    l    a    x    !  !  !

Thanks for your reply Phase.
Actually before I had a chance to check for replies, I had my partner over. We began kissing and one thing led to another, and I ended up ejaculating with minimal effort.
I found that my ejaculate was very watery and I believe I have noticed recently in the past that abstinence does cause me to have watery semen...not an ideal result :-\

I would like to test whether a 2nd ejaculation would also be watery but of course I don't want to keep on Oing during a reboot.

Phase2

Well, unless you are trying to impregnate someone, I would say the texture and makeup of your jizz is probably nothing to worry about at all. Just go enjoy the sex. Congrats, buddy.

Thanks again for your reply Phase.
While I am not trying to impregnate anybody at the moment, I will want to someday; regardless of that, I think the watery semen is not really normal and was not watery when I was Oing often. I think I do recall not too long ago that my ejaculate was somewhat watery after a brief period of abstinence but returned to normal consistency on subsequent Os....hope it is the case this time but haven't tested for obvious reasons.
I wonder if any of all of this could be related to retrograde ejaculation...  :-\