Ok without condom but dead penis when condom on

Hey guys,
So my situation is kinda strange I am a year into a reboot and basically without a condom my penis get hard easily like 100% hard after seconds of oral stimulation and both oral and sex can be pleasurable. But with a condom on it is dead and nothing seems to work and I don't know how to fix it because I feel nothing with a condom on and there is 0 pleasure

Mark123

Maybe the condom is the wrong size or too thick?

I've had a similar problem with performance anxiety - Picking up the condom makes me go soft because I worry about if I'll be able to perform for my SO. I've found meditating helps with this, then when you are about to have sex with your SO try to focus on her rather than yourself. Also, you could try letting her put on the condom for you so its more like part of the foreplay.

Definitely make sure you talk to her about the problem and be as open as possible about it. I'm sure she will understand and will mean you are less anxious about wearing the condom.

Best of luck with everything.

Fappy

Respected Member
Oh god, how many times have i had this problem? Too many. Ive wasted so much money on condoms.
For me at least it was a combination of issues.
- breaking the mood by searching for a conny, after which my cock had gone flaccid. Of ciurse after that i panicked and couldnt get it back up

- putting the condom on the wrong way, taking it off and putting it back on ruined my confidence, ruined my erection

- not being able to tear the pack open in time

- and of course sensitivity issues.

The way i overcame these problems was to put the condom on BEFORE i even started with foreplay or kissing. Id put a bit of lube in the conny then put it on. This was great because it took away that fear of getting it up, fumbling around to put it on then losing the erection.
Just put it on even if u arent hard. Then youll get up easier if you are not thinking about the condom.

Fapdom

Vincent

hi,

I had this problem quite a ling time. First we thought it was simply because the condom was to small. We bought lager ones. That worked. Then, like after the 3rd time, it went limp again. So we thought it was because of the condoms....did not feel like the real thing and so on, and therefore it went limp. -> then after a while it went limp even without a condom on....there I had PIED...

You getting limp because of the condom is not because of the condom but because of anxiety. PIED heavily causes performance anxiety. For me it was like the magic work. I had a rock hard erection but as soon as my GF tried t put the thing on it crumbled. I was terrified that it would not work -> and therefore it didn't.

Now, after hopefully having cured my PIED, I don't have any problems with condoms any more. I can just pull them over also by myself. Still hard.

What you need now:

a positive experience. Try getting over PIED and with that over anxiety. The negative thoughts are, what is making us limp many times and since we really ARE afraid of getting limp we do.

Still, i don't feel that much with a condom and I therefore don't like it - if I don't have to. Protection is more important than satisfaction....still..... ::)

anyway be sure to try out a little yourself. It will work

Bibbity

Are you having sex with a supportive partner or a random person?  I only ask because it can make a huge difference.  A supportive partner can help ease your anxiety and can help you get over this hurdle which is likely caused by desensitization from masturbation.  My husband had a lot of trouble with condoms but after a while that went away.  He stopped masturbating completely and stopped Orgasm for 8 weeks which brought back his sensitivity.  I can't give you specifics about your situation because you say you've been Rebooting for a year but I don't know what that means.