When will the flat-line end?

adamantius

I've been trying to reboot for several months now, which only a few setbacks. Still, I'm feeling flatlined much of the time.
At the same time, I'm trying to date someone new and I'm worried she'll start to think I'm not interested in her sexually.
Is there an average length to the flatline period?

Gwynbleidd

Hi adamantius,

from what I understand by reading through the site is that flatlines differ a lot depending on the unique brains of people. I think am in a flatline as well and I get to maybe 10% erection by kissing girls. I read that we should take it easy and enjoy the quite time and not force orgasmns. I am kind in a same situation and maybe I have to tell the girl about my ED. What I am trying to do is just kissing, cuddling, being gentle, flirt and when it comes down to more don?t force anything and you can still do a lot with your hands and tongue. So rewireing basicly.

I found this post by Gabe (third one) and it should be helpful for you: http://www.yourbrainrebalanced.com/index.php?topic=10271.0

ortegaso

Hi

From my personal experience, please do not be in hurry to end the flat-line. Its a part of recovery and reboot process.

harpoon

Respected Member
Hi Adamantius.

I'm also in a flatline, and have conceded that the minimum reboot length is gonna be 90-days. It sucks etc but it is 90-days for a reason.