round 2 begins

Hi all,

Well, managed 32 days and then I slipped on friday and a bit more on saturday. Now I have a deep urge to binge and start the reboot tomorrow, I wanna finish the video that I was watching when I ejaculated, aaaaaaaaah, but I should not and I will not!!
The time to restart is now. Maybe I will not make it 32 days, maybe I will make is 90 days, maybe this will be the last time, I don't know. All I can do is try :)

cheers,
O

benhj

Man I know that feeling of wanting to 'finish off' as it were.. Try, try and try again :) Keep coming back!

Will500

I know that feeling too.  I find it useful to think about all the harn P does inn my life.  I mean, if you think it's harmful (and as you're quitting, I'll take that as read) then why watch more?  Isn't that like saying 'Well, I've broken one leg by jumping out of this tree...might as well break the other before going to hospital and getting it fixed.'  In other words, if you wouldn't hurt yourself in that way why would you do it in another?

Secondly, I find it useful to think how I will eel after I have PMO'd - will I be that glad I watched the video again?  Or will I feel depressed or defeated? 

I find these things help - hope they're some use to you.  Keep up the good work - fantastic that you came back here rather than following those pesky addictive thoughts.

Wish you the very best,

Will.

Stay strong brother! P is the enemy! It's the reason you are HERE in the first place! You have my support! Read some stories (mine is posted) to gain some encouragement! Your still in the fight! Press on bro!

Thanks a lot my friends! I needed that:). Today was really a tough one, even after I wrote my post, I just kept thinking of that a lot... but then a while ago, I was waiting in a long line at a cafe, a pretty girl was in front of me, and I had like 10 minutes to start a conversation, and I couldn't even bare to look at her properly, felt so shy, so "unworthy" of her..I really don't wanna feel like that anymore. I really want my manhood back, both metaphorically and literally! :)